Welcome to Excel Australia and our flagship Excel product:
‘The Rental Workbook‘
Revolutionising Rental Bookwork
The Rental Workbook saves you time and money by taking the bookkeeping hassles out of investment property ownership… and giving you back the time to properly assess and enjoy the performance of your property.
Some of the many things you’ll love about The Rental Workbook:
- Inexpensive, at only $149, the Rental Workbook saves you time and money by reducing the time both you and your accountant spend on bookkeeping and taxation requirements
- Designed by accountants in Australia to comply with all the Tax Office regulations
- Simple, user-friendly, Excel-based system
- One copy handles all your investment properties
- You can use your accountant’s time for “real” accounting and investment advice, instead of just bookkeeping
- As part of your annual membership fee, we keep your Rental Work Book up to date with all the latest ATO regulations and changes with regards to investment properties. No extra charge.
- We will keep you informed about key ATO changes in relation to investment properties and provide you with tips on maximising your deductions
View our FREE Online Demonstration
Rental Workbook Demo (Microsoft PowerPoint 97 or later, 1.1MB)
Why the Rental Workbook?
The Rental Workbook is so popular because:
- Simplicity – the Rental Workbook is an Excel program which means you don’t need to learn how to use any new complicated programs. It works exactly the same as any other spreadsheet!
- Compliant – the program was compiled by a Tax Accountant and has been reviewed by the Australian Tax Office … so you can rely on the results produced.
- Saves time and money – why pay your accountant to do bookkeeping for your investment property when the Rental Workbook makes it so easy you can do this yourself! Get advice and analysis from your accountant instead of paying for bookkeeping.
- Keeps you organised – all your details are held in one place … you don’t need to go hunting for them! When you’re finished, just hit Print and you get a full report you can give to your accountant.
Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) or e-mail us if there’s anything you’d like to ask us.
The Rental Workbook costs only $149. This provides you with:
- A personalised, licensed copy of the Rental Workbook that you can use to store details for all your properties.
- 12 months of FREE upgrades.
- A helpful user guide with full instructions about how to get started using the program.
- 12 months of newsletters about tax tips for investment property owners.
At the end of 12 months, you can renew your subscription for $99.
It is to purchase the Rental Workbook:
Simply visit our Purchase page and add the Rental Workbook to your chopping Cart – follow the steps to complete the transaction.
You’ll receive your personalised, licensed copy immediately! We will follow up with an email containing a tax invoice with your Serial Key to activate the software.
So don’t delay! Get the Rental Workbook working for you today!
Are you interested in selling the Rental Workbook to your clients?
We can offer great deals for multiple purchase / discount offers for your clients. Let us know your interest now by completing a contact form.